Role: Sr. Software Engineer – Mobile Development
- Design and develop mission critical mobile software for the utility industry.
- Design and develop mobile application that allow the user to continue work when disconnected.
- Work within a Continuous Integration development environment.
- Develop mobile applications for field crews and executives to monitor KPIs and respond to business demands.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Research and recommend new mobile products, tools, applications and protocols staying up-to-date with new technology trends
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store and/or android markets
- 3+ years of experience developing mobile applications for Android and iOS.
- In-depth knowledge in one or more of the following mobile frameworks (ImGui, Xamarin, ReactNative, Flutter.io, Appcelerator, PhoneGap, RhoMobile Suite, MonoTouch)
- Experience developing mobile applications leveraging REST web services.
- Preferred experience developing mobile applications that work when disconnected from networks.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform in team environment, preferably in a geographically distributed environments