Role: SAP EAM Consultant
Contract type: C2C, W2
Visa type: USC, GC, H1B
Duration: 6 months with possible extensions
The Consultant works closely with customers to deliver and support EAM SAP services that are focused on SAP’s Plant Maintenance (PM) and/or Materials Management (MM) modules and provides expertise in the area of EAM and Maintenance Management best practices.
- Assists clients with project scoping, detailed business process requirements definition and project blueprint activities.
- Works with customers to assess current business and system processes and support definition of solutions and improvement plans.
- Supports SAP EAM Implementation projects through all phases including blueprint, realization & testing, final preparation and post go-live support.
- Supports data mapping and conversion activities.
- Establishes test plans and leads unit integration and user acceptance test efforts.
- Develops functional specifications and coordinates the testing and integration of development activities.
- Configures SAP system to meet design requirements.
- Develops end user training materials and provides post implementation support as required.
- Reporting: Applies expertise in defining metrics and reporting capabilities to support EAM solution.
- Serves as a subject matter expert SAP EAM best practices and advises customers on maintenance and industry best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 plus years related experience.
- 5 years or more SAP EAM implementation experience including at least one full lifecycle SAP Project.
- Previous SAP EAM configuration experience.
- Understanding of maintenance best practices across multiple asset types.
- Functional knowledge of Maintenance, Inventory Mgt. and/or related business processes and related SAP EAM supporting capabilities.
- Experience with data mapping and data migration processes and tools.
- Experience developing training materials and delivering end user training.
- Experience managing project activities / teams and application of structured implementation project methodologies and tools.
- Must possess deep knowledge of MS Office to include Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- In addition to core SAP PM or MM module proficiency experience with other SAP Modules including: Service Management, Finance & Controlling, Project Systems, Human Resources, Cross Application Timesheet, Quality Management, and/or Production Planning.
- Proficiency in Planning & Scheduling processes and tools.
- Experience with SAP BW and Business Objects.
- SAP PM or other related certification.
- Previous experience in professional services or consulting industry.