Project Title: Correctional Operations Management System (COMS) Modernization – Developers
Location: St.Paul, MN
Long term project
Must have below mandatory skills:
1. 5 years experience with SQL Server (T-SQL, SSRS).
2. 4 years experience with Entity Framework.
3. 4 years experience with ASP.NET MVC.
1. Criminal Justice experience.
2. Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience.
3. Collaborative software development team experience, up to at least 4-5 team members.
4. Experience in system modernization efforts for applications with a technology obsolescence.
5. Experience and continuous education in secure software development such as:
o Regular use of security static code analysis tools such as Veracode, HP Fortify, etc.
o Participating in security trainings offered by various entities (e.g. OWASP, etc.) focusing on
current secure software development best practices.
o Participating in formal security code reviews.
The developers will:
Apply advanced software development experience and skill for Microsoft technologies;
Provide technical leadership to team members;
Work independently with minimal guidance while also participating on project teams;
Prepare and participate in release readiness for software development deployments to the TEST and PROD environments;
Prepare and participate in continuous process improvement efforts;
Provide clear, concise and honest communication;
Provide other DOC development, as needed.