Project Title: Agile Developers
Location: St.Paul, MN
Must have mandatory skills listed below:
1) 8 years of experience in each of the following areas:
● C# language fundamentals:
○ OO principles, LAMBDA, Generics, Interfaces, coding standards, best practices;
● .NET Framework experience:
○ ASP.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.MVC, WEB API, Entity Framework, LINQ, LAMBDA, Dependency Injection;
● Web services framework experience:
○ WCF, WEB.API, jQuery, JSON parsers, etc.;
● Relational database experience (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.):
○ Normalization, PL-SQL or T-SQL, General optimization techniques;
● HTML/CSS language fundamentals.
2) 5 years of experience in each of the following areas:
● Experience in Test Driven Development and automated unit testing;
○ Rich client framework (Angular, Bootstrap, Knockout, etc.);
○ jQuery, jQuery UI (or equiv.);
● Testing frameworks:
○ .NET: NUnit, Visual Studio Unit Test Framework, etc.;
● Agile experience as a developer in a multi-team environment;
● Experience with secure coding principals such as: OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 25;
3) 2 engagements in a Technical Lead or Technical architect role.
4) 2 engagements in a continuous integration development environment utilizing Jenkins, TFS or Team City.
5) 2 engagements involving refactoring or replatforming legacy codebases.
6) 2 engagements where application was deployed to the cloud.
1. Demonstrated passion for technology, such as participating in community technology events.
2. Experience developing mobile apps in iOS, Android, Microsoft.
3. Experience with Typescript and LESS.
4. Experience developing accessible user interfaces that comply with WCAG 2.0.
5. AWS Certification.