This person must understand the functional requirements and technical specifications of projects necessary for implementing technical solutions. This person must work effectively both as an individual contributor as well as a member of the development team in designing, developing and testing software application solutions.
● Work as technical leads and architects and write and implement technical specifications related to the company’s web initiatives.
● Work with other members of the Applications Development team to implement technical specifications.
● Work with functional groups both internal to Technology Service Group (e.g., project
management, network operations.) and external in order to provide tightly integrated solutions between the web applications and the legacy backend systems.
● Be well-versed in the technologies chosen for developing web application solutions (e.g., J2EE applications, JBOSS,Websphere App Server, Demandware, Adobe , Mongo DB, No SQL, Web Servicess, Open DJ, Forgerock,Solar , Search Engines , Ajax, EJB, Struts, MQ, LDAP, DB2,Oracle, SQL Server database, MySQL,WSo2, Steboetc.).
● Write and review application code for Demandware applications.
● Design and build applications for scalability and redundancy.
● Adhere to industry standards and defined guidelines and principles for software engineering.
● Provide technical guidance to more junior members of the development team.
● Write documentation as needed.
● Continue to develop technical skills and learn new technologies as needed.
● Implement (i.e., design, develop, unit test) technical solutions for web applications based on the functional requirements and technical specifications.
● Adhere to project scope and timelines with both Agil/SAFE and waterfall approaches.
● Support and maintain online, ecommerce applications.
● In order for this individual to be successful, he/she must:
● Implement reliable and scalable web application solutions and e-Commerce applications using
Sales Force Commerce Cloud/ Demandware platform.
● Should be able to design and develop SFCC/Demandware Cartridges which includes developing Controllers, Pipelines, ISMLs and Scripts that meet the business requirements.
● Integrated third party LINK cartridges into the application
● Create custom jobs, job schedules and job configuration in business manager
● Add customer attributes to system objects, custom site preferences in business manager
● Create slots and slot configurations, resource bundles, DW Webservices, Checkout flow, import and export feeds.
● Able to work on Webflow, integration and Service frame work, Payments, Business Manager, multi-currency and localization
● Have the ability to work as an individual contributor as well as a member of a development team
● Possess a BA or BS degree from an accredited university .