The software developer will work on creating and maintaining various high availability ASP.Net web applications and commercial desktop applications. The programmer will also assist in the administration, monitoring, and maintenance of the production system platform and SQL Server databases. The ideal candidate must be able to work independently and as part of a team and must have excellent communication skills.
A minimum of four years of software design and development experience.
Must have Experience with
• ASP.Net development using C# and Web Forms
• Proficient in the use of COM objects, OLE automation, XML objects, File system objects, APIs and regular expressions
• Ability to develop using Visual Studio and comfortable creating and using batch files and make files and troubleshooting and debugging tools
• SQL Server administration and development including T-SQL, Stored Procedures, user functions, and use of data encryption
• Experience using source control, including VSS
• Relational database architecture
• Solid working knowledge of scripting languages including Jscript
• HTML, and CSS.
Experience in the following is a plus
• Able to use a remote development environment using RDP
• Working knowledge of Red Gate tools for database maintenance
• proficient in the use of Visio and Microsoft Office
• dtSearch development and deployment
• Software source control using TFS and Subversion
• WordPress .Net integration
• Familiarity with Google Analytics, AdWords and AdSense