Quality Assurance Consultant
Rate: Negotiable for the right candidate
Duration :6 Months+
Location : Minneapolis, MN
Visa Class: GC/USC/H1b
1. Ten years (in total) of QA/Testing experience that includes:
Web application user interface testing, usability testing, regression testing, and systems integrations testing;
Testing web services using SoapUI and UI testing;
Test planning, writing test cases, logging/tracking defects, final test reporting;
Analysis related to quality control, performance and operability.
2. Five years of experience as a tester on a project team using an Agile/Scrum methodology.
3. Four years of experience reading, creating, and/or interpreting XML.
4. Four years of experience documenting and executing test cases using a QA tool.
1. Experience with Automated testing using HP UFT.
2. Performance testing using HP Loadrunner.
3. Experience working with a law enforcement or other public safety agency who uses driver and vehicle data.