Location : Eden Prairie, MN
· Evaluate detailed business, functional, and high-level technical requirements including recovery, security, and audit.
· Design detailed technical components with high-level architecture
· Recognize and understand use of design patterns for intermediate applications.
· Apply reusability and future state architectures.
· Participates and provides feedback in design reviews.
· Complete component design documents on assigned projects.
· Participate and provide feedback in design reviews.
· Develop code for intermediate to complex modules, following documentation and development standards.
· Create enhanced technical documentation and implement changes.
· Conduct timely structured code reviews to ensure standards and systems interoperability.
· Review and critique team members’ code.
o Demonstrated ability to mentor others
· Create accurate test plans, conditions, and data. Participate in testing reviews.
· Conduct basic levels of module and integration testing according to process standards. Track and resolve moderate defects.
· Provide technical assistance.
· Analyze and resolve moderate to complex problems.
· Execute change management activities supporting production deployment to Developers, Quality Control Analysts, and Environment Management personnel.
· Bachelor’s or Masters/MBA degree in a field such as Computer Science or Data Architecture
· Demonstrated problem solving (analysis)
· Data structures/algorithms development– Must
· 5+ years Python experience– Must
· 2+ years of Python on Big Data Expirience – Must
o Experience developing complex business solutions
· SQL database development– Must
· Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively collaborate with multi-disciplinary groups and all organizational levels
· Continuous Integration
· Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Prototyping Experience– Must
· Hadoop – Must
· HTML, CSS, Python – Must
· Additional Languages
· R,SAS, Java, Spark/Hadoop – Preferred
· Experience working in an Agile framework – Must
· Unix– Must