· Participate in a small agile team to develop and support an enterprise Identity and Access Management (IAM) system
· Engage in planning sessions, review stories, review design, breakdown larger assignments, and estimate work.
· Create acceptance tests, unit tests, develop code, and review work from peers.
· Support CI/CD process
· Utilize cloud infrastructure for development and deployments.
· Must have 7+ years of software development experience
· Must have strong familiarity with JAVA, Spring Suite, JEE web application development
· Must have experience with RESTful api development (provider and consumer side).
· Must have familiarity with maven and git
· Must have 2+ years working in an agile team and with agile tools (e.g. Rally, JIRA, others).
· Must have good communication skills
M Must have some systems-side experience, particularly on the linux platform.
· Experience with IAM concepts and technology (e.g. LDAP) is a strong plus
· Deployment automation (e.g. with chef, puppet, ansible) is a strong plus
· Familiarity with Amazon EC2/cloud environments is a strong plus
· ATDD and TDD experience is a strong plus
· NoSQL experience (mongoDB, Cassandra) is a plus