IT Systems Analyst Consultant
Rate: Negotiable for the right candidate
Duration :6 Months+
Location : Minneapolis, MN
Visa Class: GC/USC/H1b
· Lead requirements gathering, service-oriented modelling, analysis and design activities
· Evaluate business requirements and prepare the detailed functional and technical specifications that follow project guideline
· Work closely with Developers and Quality Assurance Analysts to ensure requirements and design are completely understood
· Collaborate with the business and developers and create a UI design
· Ability to drive quality across agile and iterative software development lifecycles
· Communicate design to all stakeholders and varying levels of the organization
· Act as the liaison between Business and Systems Analysts, Developers and project management groups
· Present and evaluate design solutions objectively and facilitate conflict resolution
· Work closely with business teams to strategize solutions that support long term business objectives
· Ensure IT deliverables align with business requirements with measurable results
· Collaborate with QA team to ensure testing efforts align with system deliveries and business processes
· Understanding of data gathering/analysis and assist with data modeling.
· Candidate will be working on Payment Integrity Case Tracking system part of FOCUS program.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
· 9+ years of experience in Systems Analysis
· 8+ years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) System Development Life Cycle
· 6+ years of experience translating business requirements into a detailed system specification
· 5+ years of Relational Database experience
· 5+ years of experience working in Agile methodology, preferably SCRUM
· 4+ years of experience facilitating Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions
· 4+ years of experience mapping data from web services or database to user interface
· 4+ years of experience with UI Design and data modelling
· 4+ years of experience in Software development
· Proficiency with MS Project, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint.
· Experience working with test plans and test cases
· Experience in Healthcare Industry
· Experience in Healthcare claims, Fraud, Waste, Abuse and Error processing.