Role: Full Stack .Net Developer with Java
Contract type: C2C, W2
Visa type: USC, GC, H1B
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Architect, design, code, test and debug responsive web applications with gestural functionality
- Well rounded developer able to develop with back end and front technologies including:
- Work with users and staff to resolve business problems
- Support, maintain and administer deployed solutions
- Participate in development of project plans, specification documents and test plans
- Assist in the preparation system requirements and design specifications
- Work with users and co-workers to develop test and implementation plans
- Attend and participate in project and administrative meetings
- Plan and design information structure and architecture by studying the site concept, strategy and envisioning architectural scheme, information structure, features, functionality and user interface.
- Collaborate with project managers, designers, marketing managers, to refine the user experience.
- Create guidelines and best practices for website development.
- Formulate system scope and objectives to create or modify an application
- Prepare design specifications
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Supports and develops web application developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Works with a product team using the Scrum Agile framework.
- Understands MVP approach
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- 5-7 years experience in web application design and development working with highly scalable web applications using Visual Studio, C# and ASP.NET
- Epi-Server 7.5 or higher experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or strong work equivalent
- Significant experience with C# or other object oriented programming languages
- Application of languages and IDEs as tools to problem
- Have a good understanding of editors, IDEs, including open source alternatives
- Able to diagnose and visualize changes necessary for certain problems and understand impacts and articulate Design Patterns and when they should be used
- Be well-read in industry-standard books and blogs and active in writing and running unit tests
- Have significant development experience using different types of languages and be able to articulate the pros and cons of each.
- Database Design and Relational Databases developing against SQL Server.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven, demanding environment
- Ability to work as part of a highly cohesive and collaborative team
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at one time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills