Mandatory Qualifications (To be initially scored as pass/fail. Thereafter, proposed resource(s) that meet the Mandatory Qualifications will be scored in part on the extent to which the resource exceeds these mandatory minimums. See RFO Evaluation Process, below.)
The vendor will provide a developer/programmer with the following required minimum skills:
1. Five years developing in ASP.NET and C# with at least one year of experience working with .NET 4.0 or above.
2. One year developing Windows services using .NET 4.0 or above.
3. Three years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server and writing T-SQL code.
4. One year working in an Agile Development environment with various size teams.
1. Three years of professional experience in an IT environment working with the following:
Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP);
2. Professional experience in an IT environment working with the following:
Experience using LESS for authoring CSS
Justice XML Data Dictionary 3.0 (JXDD)
Automation tools such as AntHillPro and Selenium
SDLC tools such as Rational Team Concert
Web Services Description Language (WSDL);
3. One year of experience working with criminal justice systems;